Saturday, July 12, 2014

FRISCO PD'S COP SCOTT GREER NOT ONLY PERJURES HIMSELF, BUT ALSO PREYS ON RAPE VICTIMS. DOES HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DETECTIVE DEBRA STANSELL?

By Paul Bailey

Please read the link below, recently found out that the cop that perjured himself in my case was recently investigated by Texas Rangers and discharged dishonorably from Frisco PD for sexual misconduct with a rape victim from a case he worked. She later was murdered.



http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/frisco/headlines/20140709-frisco-detective-s-sexual-misconduct-may-jeopardize-trials.ece



Frisco Texas Ex-Detective'Scott Greer's perjury already jeopardized my trial- but Judge Ray Wheless has my Writ of Habeas which details dozens of reasons my conviction should be overturned or I should get a new trial--Will Judge Wheless have the backbone to do so? Will there soon be justice for Paul Bailey?

I believe I barely escaped with my life when a bogus 911 caller had the cops come "check on me" all the while he was sending me threatening texts! Cops failed to announce themselves or park their car or have their lights on so I could see them. I called out to the expected burglar and fired a warning shot. Assuming burglar was gone, I went to bed. Hours later, I was arrested, then I was robbed with the help of police. Once they realized they made a mistake-- They TAMPERED with the evidence. Sad part was the lead detective Debra Stansell died a suspicious death (but officially ruled suicide). Her family members report no one was swabbed for gunshot residue. My Biggest problem was I had collusive attorneys that refused to raise the defense strategy they agreed to (and was documented in the court record), did not demand evidence which was withheld from me, failed to investigate my suspicions of tampering (but lied about that in Affidavits when answering the Judge), and I didn't have multiple independent experts which provided proof of tampering until after trial! We now have even had two experts confirm that the erased part of the lapel mic audio which proved I acted in accordance with Texas's Castle Law, has been retrieved from the Police Car Audio which was approximately 100 feet away. Now we hear that the main cop who testified against me is now BANNED from testimony and that his sexual misconduct may jeopardize trials.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/frisco/headlines/20140709-frisco-detective-s-sexual-misconduct-may-jeopardize-trials.ece


Evidence Tampering, Frisco Detective Dishonorable Discharge. Debra Stansell suspicious suicide, Frisco Police Department, Scott Greer Frisco Detective,

No comments: