Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Collin County- The Buck Stops Where, At The Frisco Police Department?

I have always accepted that God in his omnipotent presence will provide me with the justification that is due me. NEVER have I had a doubt that “truth” will prevail over lies, injustice or malfeasance. And although my journey has been a costly and turbulent one that has often times brought me to my knees, I have been comforted there.

My attorney has asked me to refrain from posts that could be construed as my personal attempt to defend myself from a legalistic perspective, insistent that such is his job. Regardless of my reassuring him I have no doubt of that, I have decided that I must still write my perspective concerning issues that are a factor, yet non-specific to my case from a legal respect [I must admit that my previous posts were always about simply highlighting the actions of Frisco P.D as the protagonist that they were rather than any defence of my actions, as they were justified and lawful. I did agree however reluctantly and it was a compromise...because I refused to just “pull my blog down”].

So here you have it. This is a perspective from a non-legalistic view point. Hopefully this will provide you with the perspective that has kept me alive......and just so Delanna Copeland knows..keeps me sane as well !!

I premise this perspective realizing that the Bible does not propose nor endorse any “specific political system” and therefore offer up any “specific law enforcement” criteria....outside of righteous and truthfulness, that is! . Though it does provide certain [and quite specific] basis for evaluating various political and/or law enforcement philosophies as well as the means to carry them out, because it clearly delineates a view of human nature. Every and/or all political/law enforcement theories ultimately rest on a particular view of human nature. That view, regardless of my and/or your opinion has a constant. That constant is God, and his law and that law alone will ultimately prevail...regardless !! I think that fact is better defined in The U.S. Constitution and/or The Bill of Rights, and consequently I make no claim to an original philosophy.

A do however feel that a Christian view of government differs significantly from views proposed by many political theorists of today. I believe the basis for civil government is rooted in our created nature, like the founding fathers did, but I also feel we are rational and volitional beings only to the extent of the checks and balances that are provided by our innate convictions that are provided by our spirits . We are not determined by fate, as the “politically correct” would have us believe, nor are we controlled by our environment or societal influences, as pundits that this modern day“politically correct” climate would have us believe....[such would be abundantly evident in the numerous and/or undocumented inaccurate assessment of myself and the charges of which I face that The Dallas Morning News and The City of Frisco's Dana Baird, Communication and Media Director would have you believe]. No, I as they do have the power of choice, therefore we can exercise delegated power over the created order within our societal venues that are held to that higher authority....which requires a moral compass .But either they don't quite get it yet, or more likely refuse to acknowledge their inept actions and choose to deny, cover-up..or worse yet propagate their slanderous and unjust ways by allowing it to go unchecked and/or rectified. They choose their socially correctness over a biblical view of human nature, that really requires demanding a governmental/law enforcement system that acknowledges not only their societal/human responsibility, but one that also possesses a moral compass!

The Bible describes two elements of human nature that deserve noting. These viewpoint are very helpful in judging government systems, because humans are created in the image of God ...and have been given the ability to exercise judgment and rationality. However, humans are also fallen creatures (That is in Gen. 3). Human sinfulness (you can find that in Rom. 3:23) has therefore created a need to control evil and sinful human behavior through civil government.

That need however, does not preclude deceitful/deceptive practices that allow a misrepresentation of the truth !! Nor does it provide for a continued attempt to Manipulate God's laws in trumped up charges by their “partners in not preventing crime” or attempting to create circumstances that would “entice or entrap” someone in a new crime in order to silence or somehow compromise their innocence ! Which has happened more than once by Frisco P.D. ! these things are Manipulation of God's laws is precisely what got Lucifer thrown out of Heaven, and is therefore DEMONIC in nature ! Regardless of how you may want to sugar coat it, it is what it is !

Point in fact, many of Frisco P.D.'s officers ...and most assuredly it's Chief............that would be Todd Renshaw knows that I know the truth ...because I was there...and I am certain that Chief Renshaw knows too... and therefore knows all to well that I am telling the truth! Why human nature chooses to attempt to somehow justify the unjustifiable is truly just another“inept”exercise that is propagated by a much much greater evil by allowing such a grave injustice to have gone on so long. I can accept the fact that the inept actions of the Frisco P.D. nearly got me killed, but I will not accept being the subject of what is not only unjustified, but unrighteous! The financial devastation, the two heart attacks and other health issues that it has caused me ,aside ! It is the continued unabated, unrepentant evil perpetuating of evil that is the fuel to my righteous indignation, and I will not rest until I have been exonerated and these true criminals face justice !

But, you do not have to accept this as merely my conviction or interpretation...nor does Chief Renshaw...it is not “my opinion”, it is not my summation....it is not even my personal attempt to condemn ...it is merely the God given truth! As I said, I know what really happened, I was there.... and trust me Chief Renshaw knows that as well !{I understand he is a son of a Minister, so just have him ask his father if ….this is what Jesus said himself...


" Mat.20:25-27..You know that the rulers of the gentiles lord is over them and their superiors act like tyrants over them. That's not the way it should be among you. Instead, whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave. That's the way it is with the Son of Man. He did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many people."


And more scripture ...should you ask, might be...

Jer5:31“the prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so!

2Tim 4:3 & 4 “For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables

Rom16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly; and by their smooth and fair speech they beguile the hearts of the innocent.

2Th 2:7 - 12 “For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work: only there is one that restrained them, until he be taken out of the way. And then he shall be revealed,as the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to naught by the manifestation of his coming;even he, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God sends them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”


I know I must add that if any one has a moment that says I don't have a right to say what I have said....please, don't quote me, I did not say it, I just repeated it ! I am not “judging” Chief Renshaw's or anyone else faith, nor their salvation, I am however making a “judgment call” based on God's law ! However difficult the position of Chief of Frisco Police may be [and I certainly do not make light of such] what is wrong remains wrong regardless how many times it is denied. What is reprehensible is allowing a wrong to continue unabated with no regard to the continuing destructive repercussions, only to save face and thwart off the responsibility that restitution may entail, regardless who is the culprit,but Renshaw and Renshaw alone is the Chief of frisco Police Dept.and the “buck stops there”! Having no regard for providing righteous intervention, is no different than doing evil your self, in my book.

And I almost forgot, your welcome to borrow my “book” anytime.

No comments: