Wednesday, May 24, 2017


ITS NOT ABOUT DISRESPECTING THE THE FLAG OR NATIONAL ANTHEM PEOPLE...
ITS ABOUT POLICE EXCESSIVE FORCE AND BRUTALITY ON THE PUBLIC AND THE AUTHORITIES DOING NOTHING !!!


`I





THE LAW THAT SAYS
THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

THE LAW THAT SAYS
BE SECURE IN YOUR HOME

THE LAW THAT SAYS
RIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY

THE LAW THAT GOV ABBOTT DENIED ME....TO COVER UP EXCESSIVE FORCE  AND POLICE BRUTALITY

,                                        

TO: Gov. Greg Abbott
TDCJ-ID# 01833504
RE: Paul Clarence Bailey
Dear Sir,
As this letter is lengthier than I had originally intended, upon your review, I sincerely
 request your due diligence to its conclusion. Such will surely be an enlightening cause, and
 worthy of your patience.
            Having been a recipient of the grave injustice that the State of Texas Dept. of Criminal
 Justice, and various branches of the State's judiciary is so effectively capable of delving,
 I felt that your own opinion worthy of pronouncing verdict.
              Certainly, since your own signature appears on the single most important document
that has illegally made and kept me wrongfully imprisoned. Specifically, since your tenure as
the State's Attorney General preceded your becoming governor;
             I feel your own innate ability to explain, would be especially significant to the process
of justice. (Again, certainly since you are the originator of the legal document, thus establishing
 its significance, to my having been denied so many of my constitutional rights, at least.)
I have enclosed a copy of said document, so as not to cause any confusion, nor allow
 room to deny my assertions of its existence or validity. I have previously sent a copy of the
letter in question, along with my own legal filings to various authorities within the judiciary.
The Court of  Criminal Appeals in Austin being the highest authority to receive this
Information.
           I feel confident that this matter "should have" reached  your attention, but I wanted to
 be absolutely sure.
However, in light of the fact that there has been absolutely zero response, nor concern,
nor acknowledgment of its consequence, to the issues of impropriety I do assert its legal
 issuance, I have found need for this personally directed correspondence.
The "issues" I opine, are quite specifically relevant to my false imprisonment, as it has
 quite evidently caused. An abuse of process it did initiate that effected my arrest, to be
 perpetuated.
         Allow me to explain. You see, I was arrested (quite illegally) after a rather elaborate
 Process of police dereliction, inept performance directed by the City of Frisco PD in
June 2009 that has been concealed by dubious means, and as I have said, perpetuated by
your very own legal  instrument (this letter). Thus having obstructed both due process and the
truth, this letter predicated the City of Frisco's abuse of process
which led to the concealment of the truth! By the authority of your letter, Frisco has refused to
release exculpatory evidence in my case. Furthermore, Frisco "did release" information that
 was erased, altered, falsified, and obvious to my experts, manipulated quite illegally.
         This evidence they are withholding is also of the audio/video nature. Your letter forbids
 its release and allows Frisco to hide behind its authority. This is why it is so important for me
 to write this letter and solicit a personal response from you directly.
As I have said, all previous attempts by me to remedy this situation (including the
various legal filings to judicial authorities and all C.C.A. justices) has been to no avail. I have
 filed timely, accurate motions.
 I MUST accentuate that the responses have all been "Denied without written order",
"Denied without hearing", or just "Denied" with no further explanation.. It makes me curious the actual
purpose and responsibility of the appellate process.
Should my tone sound sarcastic, I assure you it is well deserved and appropriately opined
 This is by no means meant to be construed as any disrespect to yourself or your office. I am
extremely frustrated by this situation as you must realize.
           I am so hopeful that our new President Donald J. Trump said in his inaugural speech
that "the people" will be returned to "the power" of government. Because mine has been
 injudiciously removed, and my many friends have found theirs to be in vain! We law-abiding
citizens have found this entire justice system to be confounding and the experience less than
 disturbing, it is downright disappointing
So, back to my point of issue that the City of Frisco PD continues to illegally
(and I contend fraudulently, as in "fraud on the court")deny the release of evidence that they
 know will exonerate me. And they have been doing all of this under the pretext of your
authorization!
           Is that true?
           Surely it is obvious to even the casual observer since I was indicted on September 1,
 2009 and your letter is dated October 30, 2009. This clearly indicates a conflict of interest in
seeking justice since they continue to this day to withhold the exculpatory evidence.
Briefly, the letter addresses information that concerns an investigation into my son's
theft of my property. The theft was accomplished ,ONLY by the assistance of Frisco PD's lead
 investigator, Det. Debra Stansell.
         It was this theft that I had attempted to thwart legally, but was brought to fruition by
 Det. Stansell.
           Also, the letter concerns extensive audio/video and reports from the now dishonorably
discharged (sexual predator) Frisco PD officer, Scott Greer, which will undoubtedly exonerate
 my actions entirely. And impeach Det. Stansell's actions as highly
unorthodox and illegal to a GREAT extent because she solicited the help of a known felon
with several open warrants, to rob me and allow him free access to my home and property!
          Perhaps you can see the scope of circumstances as a whole, now. I will not elaborate
further as several courts hold the evidentiary filings that I have submitted AND a full review
of such can also be reviewed on my personal
BLOG: www.FriscoPaul.blogspot.com
I shall suffice in adding only that I am sincerely of the belief that such evidence that Frisco is
withholding shall also reveal that Det. Debra Stansell was murdered. Her three children also
 agree with this assertion I submit that she was murdered because of her personal contrition
 as to the events that led up to my prosecution and in light of her unwillingness to pursue such,
 personally!
           Certainly, the Frisco PD (along with other vigilante-style members of law
enforcement - which will be revealed) will be shown to be derelict in their duties, guilty
of excessive force, culpable duo Lo improper (and illegal) release of Information to the press
(which was wholly untrue), responsible for inexcusable violations of the Constitution of the
United States, along with acts that elevate to the level of treason!
That is the course of my assertion (that Det. Stansell was murdered) which has been
actively concealed by so-called investigators.
As to your own personal involvement, I submit this letter to solicit your own input
on this matter and to clarify the current authority of this letter the City of Frisco is using to
block my access to exculpatory evidence.

Sincerely,
Paul Clarence Bailey
TDCJ ID# 01833504
Lynaugh Unit
1098 South HWY 2037
Ft. 5tockton, TX 79735-9795


P.S. - I do suspect that additional efforts to block my release from this false imprisonment
will hereby be even further perpetuated to conceal law enforcement's malfeasance. As to that,
 I say "only the Omnipotent Creator of All has the real final say!" Amen.

    

The Original Federal Suit



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0A0RQkG9cOEWEk1SjhKdGxmWXc/view



RULE 16 MOTION TO COMPEL EVIDENCE IS AT THIS LINK
         https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0A0RQkG9cOEWmZUMXl5c0hjLTQ/view                                                                                                                         
Post a Comment